Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dear morning from hell

LFTEC is usually a huge pile of positive musings from an optimistic mind. I am overly positive. I am overly optimistic. I exaggerate the good in every given situation. That's also how I make my living - as a copywriter stressing the greatness of products, services and people. 

This morning was terrible though. 
It was a mathematical exercise - how many fights are there when 4 people argue with all the other? And the fifth person, naked with the exception of a transformer helmet,  smears her face with yogurt. 

Then when late for school, one kid says "we have a pic nic today" and I rushed back to fix a lunch bag until a friend calls to say they don't need to bring food. 

I'm just saying, the life of the end consumer isn't as perfect as I can't help myself from portraying it.