Wednesday, May 11, 2016

New instagram-feed


I started a new instafeed, for pics taken with a camera. 

it's here, come join:


The ridiculous name is me being Phoebe from Friends. Did you know I am sometimes her? I am. Involuntarily.


It went down like this: 

We had a friend over who was looking at a pic we've puy up on our wall. 

Our friend said: That's a great picture, where is that from? 

I tried to recall when exactly I'd taken it and if I took it with my phone or my camera and slowly replied:

"Oh...I took it...with my camera".
and it sounded so ridiculous we both started laughing really hard.

Ps. I don't even think I did. I think I took that one pic with my cell phone. 


4 comments:

  1. Hello Ms. Guner! My name is Ronnie. I've been reading your blog for quite a while now, ever since Letters to Marc Jacobs. I don't even remember how I came across your site...I must've been skipping from blogspot to blogspot. Your writings have really gotten me through some tough spots in my life in the past few years, since graduating from college. They're alternately hilarious, real, and uplifting. You're part of my inspiration to start writing and posting photos on my own. I'd love it if you took a look at my site and let me know what you think! It's not meant to be professional at all, but personal. I hope to impact random readers on my own for the better, like I found with your posts. http://www.veronicazhang.com/blog/
    Anyways, I just thought I'd drop you a line finally. All the best to you & I'll continue to read lftec!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ronnie, what an honor! I just browsed through your blog quickly - your pics are amazing! must go back to read through. thanks for writing me!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your reply! I'm really touched!

      Delete
  2. Achieve comments on Instagram at https://www.buyrealmarketing.com/.


    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comment, so happy to hear from you.