Friday, February 1, 2008

A great night for nothing

















I thought I was going to start blogging in a great way, but am currently being held hostage by a tiny human, holding me down by the neck, pressing me against the back of our couch.

I was going to write about fashion and my lack there of. I was going to tell you how I'm not allowed to buy anything that doesn't look better the more you wear it. Anders tells me that means I'm doomed to wear nothing but denim and leather. Please tell me if you know other material that ages well.

I was going to sell my old clothes on eBay, but presenting them and their stories here first.

But I can't find my camera.

So all I can share is whatever pics I can snap with the built-in wonders of my mac.

like the one above. small bald baby not for sale. mother's clothes all up for grabs to the highest bidder.

love
-e