Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dear Brad and Angie


























Dear Brad and Angie, you have a direct effect on my life. Like yesterday, I read that you, Brad, sometimes wake up and GASP when you look at Angie next to you. It's been a while since I gasped. Execept at situations like these. I love these. Men reading to babies. Hot. Gasp.



And you Angie, you were asked to list your priorities

"Despite her recent award nominations for her Changeling role, Angelina ranked her acting career as fourth in her list of priorities. Being a mother to her children came first, being “a woman to Brad” was second and her charity work was third. "


I read that and asked myself how far down the list being a woman to Anders came. I think around place 19? Being a woman to Brad probably rates 2 for me as well. I read that and put on gold shoes and continued cooking. It was appreciated by all male members of the household.


It was Friday night and then we all watched tv together . "I'm so in touch with my inner woman right now" said Anders as he snacked on candy and drank red wine. And that really made me wonder about my inner man. WHO is he? I have no idea what he likes. I don't even now if he's a gasper.


I often wake up in the morning and gäsp though.