Thursday, November 12, 2009

Anders

10 years ago we went on our first date. I remember he called and I couldn't take the call cause I was in the bath and answering in that state, well it wasn't me. luckily he called again and I took my bike to meet him on this cold day a decade ago. the date lasted 3 years and we moved in together and had vanja and then we split up.

then we got back together and one morning as anders was on his way to france I happily discovered I was pregnant again. see you in Paris, i'm pregnant. bye.

then we came back from Paris and had Joel and went to india and then england and i discovered happily that i was pregnant and we came back to Sweden and had Niki. before today, 10 years ago, i was me and that was fine but because of Anders i'm one of 5 and i Love that.

Posted by ShoZu

10 comments:

  1. that's an amazing story! congrats on 10 years.. very happy for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary E and Anders :o)
    You know you've found the right person when you become more of who you are with someone else than when you're single. I feel my husband and I bring out the best in each other and for that I am thankful every day. And that we were college sweethearts and experienced our growing pains together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. grattis to both of you! this is such a nice story. emi, it has been such a long time i had been craving to READ you! lots of love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, romantic story! With so much traveling and new life! It sounds so nice to be living for five instead of one, which is luxurious only to a point-- after which it gets lonely (says the single twenty-something).

    So, happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gratulerer! Du er så inspirerende!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I love the stories of people who break up and get together. Like, there's always hope. Here's to ten more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!!Yesterday I saw "Revolutionary Road" and I cried and cried. Today I read your post and it let me smile. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hm. well that made me cry a little.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the entry! congrats on 10 years!

    reen

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comment, so happy to hear from you.