Tuesday, November 10, 2009

dear readers -self boosting tip nr 1


I'd like to share one of the best things in my life. Get yourself one. I'm talking about a folder in your mail with all the encouraging things people have ever sent you. On blue days, you read through it all and get a boost. I call mine snyggochsmart. Gorgeous and clever. This is not about subtlety or modesty, it's about picking oneself up when you're really down. Such an undertaking calls for superlatives. This is no place for criticism or self judgment.

Go make yourself a Gorgeous and Clever folder today. Should anyone make fun of you, tell them you were ordered to do so by your boss. That would be me.

Ps. If you're self conscious you could always make it a sub-folder. No one needs to know except you. And me.

10 comments:

  1. dear emi, I would sent it to you via mail if I had your e-mail address... Here comes it via comment for your selfconfidence-folder: Your are the best! And I thank you very much for your blog, it gives me so much everyday and it has inspired me for my blog!!!! Thank You!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear emi,I don't even have a blog. Well, I did, or I guess it's still out there, but I never really got it off the ground because I couldn't think of things to say that I thought someone might care to read. But I love yours, and as a somewhat down feeling person these days I LOVE your self boosting tip. I could use some of that! Adding folder A.S.A.P. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are indeed the best, emi guner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why hadn't I thought of that?! Will do asap! Is it cheating if one transfers some of the e-mails in the "personal" folder (or it's subfolder, also cleverly namned "personal")?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear e,

    Thanks for contributing to my self boosting material through the forwarded message the other day.

    I praise thee fair Mistress of Genious Blogs,

    L

    ReplyDelete
  6. there is no cheating in this game. I say don't transfer the mails, copy them! Give yourself twice the chance to read something encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for a gorgeous and clever tip! Not only did i make a folder, but I vlogged the tip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWVVSnh_sJg) to spread the happiness a little bit farther.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Emi is my advisor in everything, I already have a smartoch snygg folder. It's great! Thank you Emi. You are really smart and snygg.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comment, so happy to hear from you.