Monday, November 16, 2009

Dear Vanja


Dear Vanja, I agree witches have more important stuff to think about than brush their hair. Congrats on your 8th birthday.
I was making birthday cake for your halloween-themed party and was thinking about how happy I am to be your mother. Remember when you were born? Doctors had to induce the birth because you seemed stressed. Everyone who knows you knows that was probably the first and last time in your life that you felt any kind of stress. The other day I asked you if you've hurried up, ever.

You replied, slowly: "No. I dont think so".
I LOVE YOU.

We go way back.


7 comments:

  1. The fist in the air is very Judd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look just like Romy Schneider in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right! she DOES look like romy schneider.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and is the fact that your hair is covering vanja's head inadventent, or is this the beginning of your fight against bald babies?

    ReplyDelete
  5. we've actually known each other since I was Romy Schneider. You can call me Sissi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never fought bald babies, am just sometimes curious to find out how my kids would look with hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Men vilken fin bild på dig och Vanja när hon är mini.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comment, so happy to hear from you.