Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Big changes ahead


My dad is ill. I will be moving to Stockholm with Niki this January.
Big kids will stay in NYC with Anders. Don't want to uproot them now that they're loving their life in this city.
We'll travel back and forth to see each other until we figure out our way. It will be tough on all of us. But I see no other solution than the one we're planning.


Love my dad so much. We go way back. He's the best.

I keep waking up repeatedly in the middle of the night, unable to go back to sleep. 
My whole system is on high alert. Anders says it's the same for him. 



9 comments:

  1. What a wrenching situation! I'm afraid I have no words of wisdom but know that the people you touch through this blog are sending hopeful thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Cathleen. sending love right back to you

      Delete
  2. All the best for your dad, you and your family. Keep strong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Irina! love back to you

      Delete
  3. So sorry Emi. I know what it's like. It's still part of your life together, you'll embrace it, & ultimately you'll always feel close together. You'll find the way. Keeping you in my prayers always, love, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emi, I'm so sorry to hear your dad is not well.
    I just got a reminder on Facebook that I traveled to see my dad 3 years ago today.i spend a few beautiful days with him, it's never enough,always more to say.i still miss him so much.sending you love and strength ,lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry Emi! What a tough situation. I send you and your whole family love.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comment, so happy to hear from you.