Monday, February 27, 2012

Inspiration


The other day, as I was emptying out the tub after giving the kids a bath, I looked at the water swirling and twirling out. Looked so pretty! I thought "I should make a gold whirl dress". But too late, Marchesa had already made a dress with a big whirl at the hip. Perhaps it's not too late. I could make one with the whirl spinning the OTHER WAY, cunningly designed to suit people in the southern hemisphere where water whirls in the opposite direction.

ps. This dress tops my weird dress list, placing ahead even of Demi Moore's creation.
Stacey's dress looks like it's about to give birth to another somewhat smaller dress. Marchesa, why?!??!?!

Ps 2. Some people have trouble with Cher's taste in clothes. I'm not one of those people. I LOVE CHER!!!! LOOK AT HER! SHE REIGNS SUPREME!!!! I think the scarf/blanket is unnecessary but beyond that? Impeccable.