Thursday, August 30, 2012

Dear MatHem shopping from home-service

Dear MatHem,
I would like you to know that although I ordered (and duly received)

6 jars of pesto
45 eggs
7 bags of broccoli
6 packages of spinach
4 huge bags of potatoes 
and 
1 single orange, 

I am not yet nuts. I must accidentally have hit the wrong keys. 
Now what should I do with all these potatoes, eggs and spinach?

My family and friends mocked me to no end. 

ps. almost can't close the freezer door because of all the broccoli. 

8 comments:

  1. Ahhhh the joy of e-shopping! At least if somebody analyzed your freezer contents they would think you're very healthy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but very frugal in the citrus department? 1 orange?!?!?!
    I thought I bought at least a kilo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friends: wow, you really dig pesto. and broccoli.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the 45 eggs, it seemed, was not a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Emi,
    We do get the strangest amounts of goods in MatHem-orders (which are perfectly correct when asking the customer), so I can assure that the picker who packed your order did not raise an eyebrow when seeing your order. :) If there should be any future problems when ordering, please call our customer service on 020-15 10 10 and they'll help.
    Have a nice weekend!
    /Malin, MatHem

    ReplyDelete
  6. Potatoes, eggs and spinach to me means it's time to make a frittata! Is that something you guys make? I learned it from the Orangette blog and it is great when you have lots of eggs and omelette-worthy vegetables to use up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so funny! I am sitting at my desk at work and started giggling thru my nose like a small rabbit or a guinea pig!

    /Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comment, so happy to hear from you.