Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ready will-be-runners? Today we begin. (training Lisa Chong 3)

Don't worry. This is your first, very easy task.
Today you will schedule 3 separate 30-minute sessions for the upcoming week.

Starting with the first one, today. This is what you have to do: Just walk for 30 minutes. YOu don't even need to change into running gear unless you want to. I just want you to understand how short 30 minutes can be and how good they can feel. You don't have to even walk fast. Just get outside and walk for 30 minutes. That's it.

Don't understand how this will make you run 5k? Don't worry. It's all very zen. Gain by cutting back on effort.

Enjoy your day!
love
-e

8 comments:

  1. Okay, but can it be a 30 minute walk to go get a hot fudge Sundae?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome...you go girl...
    I started a couple of years ago with couch to 5 k
    and now run ...really run!


    and I had never run a day in my life... ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. spent a good deal of my csn money on real jogging shoes today. i'm on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. phew, i can handle this so far...

    ReplyDelete
  5. what do your running tights look like? can you post a pic?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Walking is my favorite thing to do. I'm game for this so, I will follow your lead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks E for coaching this a-bit-lazy-blog-reader.... But since you care - I will actually follow your request and put on my trainers and go for a walk...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I have done you first task.

    Got the outfit. Picked up sneakers in NYC. Got running pants from the Sale at Stadium in Gothenburg. Mixing with some worn out tee and a Nike M65 Jacket windbreaker.

    What's next? Very excited.

    oh, and I have walked the first round too.

    http://elmlid.com/2010/10/09/i-am-with-you-emi/

    ps. Anyone in Berlin that want to be my runningpartner?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comment, so happy to hear from you.