Monday, January 25, 2010

Seeing double + more on boobs



The other day as I was running, I noticed everything looked so blurry. I thought to myself my poor vision had become even poorer than before. Turned out I was wearing double contacts in on eye. Why would anyone put in two contacts? I have no answer. I'm a creature of habit. I just do things.

Remember that dress? I didn't quite fill out the boob section. The lady in the store then shared a secret she had learned from top stylists: Wear double bras!
She added: models do it all the time.

Is this something you do?
I'm somewhat tempted, just cause it's such a weird idea.

11 comments:

  1. Opposite problem for me - I only wear double bras when I'm jogging. I have to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wearing one is bad enough. I can't imagine what wearing two must be like. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm with jennie--only for exercise. it's the only way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the same boat as Jennie. Double sports bras required. Though I wonder if double regular bras would make them perkier...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say wear one bra that has good "push-up". I had a teacher in middle school who wore two bras and we could all tell (they made strange indents in her chest!!)
    :)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminded me that I read Jessica Alba sometimes wears two pairs of Spanx to fit in a tight dress. Can't decide which sounds more uncomfortable ... but for the right dress on the right night I would probably be willing to try both ;).

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was certainly interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. BTW, why don't you change design :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. vilken finfin blogg du har!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not sure if your picture choice works here, just because I've heard that Disney airbrushed in Keira Knightley's cleavage. I wonder whose job that was, and how long it took? And how they know that's even possible?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comment, so happy to hear from you.