Monday, June 13, 2011

Dear Getty! Dear Morgan Library!


Seems like I must must must go to the states this summer! How should I afford it? On the other hand, how could I miss these two WONDERFUL EXHIBITIONS?!?!?!?!?!

At the Morgan (225 Madison Avenue at 36th Street, NY; NY):

At the Getty Center in LA: Fashion in the Middle Ages



Must perhaps go for the cheaper albeit not cheap alternative: Buying the books.
Illuminating Fashion: Dress in the Art of Medieval France and the Netherlands, 1325-1515

4 comments:

  1. Åh jag köpte en tavla i New Orleans som du kommer att älska då. Europeans in the middle age heter den, jag älskar den och Emil tror att det för alltid kommer att vara den där konstiga tavlan jag köpte en gång..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, they both look great. I think I might have to grab Greta and head back to LA to see the Getty show. If you go, keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emi, you need to come the states right away and see the McQueen show at the Met.
    http://blog.metmuseum.org/alexandermcqueen/


    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comment, so happy to hear from you.