Thursday, September 22, 2011

dreams


I wish a wellfitting coat would simply descend on me. tell me if you stumble across any.
I've bought tons of coats and returned them. Do you like this one? Should I keep it? Have 30 days to decide. I hate looking for a coat, but my old one is falling to pieces, have worn it since 2005.Have changed the lining twice and even told Anders I've thrown it away, but I haven't really.
See how little Joel is?
Not even two. My arms ache to hold him again at that age, his little rounded tummy, the soft warm smell of his peachy cheeks. And Vanja, the giggle at 4,5, her amazing and constant food/toast artistry. It's not that I want to stop time, I just want to copy+paste a version of each age.





who the fuck am I kidding, I'd five anything to stop time. just a little.

7 comments:

  1. I love the coat! I am always looking for a stylish, mid-weight coat that doesn't make me look like I am going for a trek in the moors with my beagle. Hate the fleece/water-resistant outer layer, but what to do????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coat too, it looks very cool with the collar up and the high-top sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this coat. You look great in it! Keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What brand is it? Does it feel really warm, that is warm enough for swedish winter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Acute Trek Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream of. Benefit, of course there is the Acute trek part of choice. We have your choose of trekking for 3 days or 30 or more days it depending of your timetable, sleep under lodges or tent. We always respect our duty to constantly your holiday satisfaction in Nepal. Whether you are looking for a quiet gateway, a memorable outing with a family or an exciting nature adventure. We offer you with the best progressive information and itinerary leading focused and modified as per your requirements.
    http://www.trekshimalaya.com
    http://www.adventurestrekking.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiking in Nepal is an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream of. Benefit, of course there is the Acute trek part of choice. We have your choose of trekking for 3 days or 30 or more days it depending of your timetable, sleep under lodges or tent. We always respect our duty to constantly your holiday satisfaction in Nepal. Whether you are looking for a quiet gateway, a memorable outing with a family or an exciting nature adventure. We offer you with the best progressive information and itinerary leading focused and modified as per your requirements.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comment, so happy to hear from you.