Wednesday, September 14, 2011

For the love of local stores


You know they'd never put up a "dad picked these chanterelles"-sign at a superstore. I love this sign. But not whole heartedly. It's annoying too, in a way I can't analyze.

Like the super organic store I go to where they've posted their opening hours for every day but Sunday. On Sunday it only says "Rest".

It makes me want to pick up a permanent marker and draw "ON SUNDAYS WE SURF/DRINK COCA COLA/SMOKE, DRIVE BIG ASS SUV:S, EAT NON-ORGANIC BANANAS AND DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT RECYCLING".

2 comments:

  1. i believe the word is smug. or twee. or something in between the both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men gud vad jag förstår vad du menar, som att skyltarna på Gotland är på gotländska. Så retigt på nåt sätt.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comment, so happy to hear from you.