Friday, September 30, 2011

Dear folks

People tell you sad things about getting older, but no one ever warned me that I would GROW INTO AN OLD MAN. Or is it not age, but living in a society largely ruled by middle-aged white men?

I'm now at the point where I look at younger women and I find them ALL GORGEOUS. So gorgeous that I find it hard to believe that they can muster up some kind beauty hierarchy amongst themselves. How is it possible? Fat, thin, tall or short, I look at them and think "wow. gorgeous."

I'm turning into an old Italian man.
was not prepared for this, amore.



6 comments:

  1. Beauty insprration,

    http://advancedstyle.blogspot.com

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag också!! Vad skönt att du satte ord på det. Men vilken tur att man blev en italiensk gubbe åtminstone– med smak för det mesta i kvinnoväg – så man inte blev en ”ung-blond-tuttar”-gubbe. Något så oavancerat hade jag inte stått ut med att bli.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally with you on that! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughing myself silly on the reference to being an "old Italian man". Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Acute Trek Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable adventure that you have been dream of. Benefit, of course there is the Acute trek part of choice. We have your choose of trekking for 3 days or 30 or more days it depending of your timetable, sleep under lodges or tent. We always respect our duty to constantly your holiday satisfaction in Nepal. Whether you are looking for a quiet gateway, a memorable outing with a family or an exciting nature adventure. We offer you with the best progressive information and itinerary leading focused and modified as per your requirements.
    http://www.trekshimalaya.com
    http://www.adventurestrekking.com

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comment, so happy to hear from you.