Friday, September 2, 2011

Tonite


I hear my children talking.

Vanja: I'm going to an 80's party.
Joel: What's the 80's?
Vanja: Well. It was a time when people partied all the time!!!!

That's me in the 80's. This was before blogs. We had to carve out little identity clues best we could. Many people wore t-shirts with their favorite bands or zodiac signs or prints they ironed onto their t-shirts.

Personally, I wore a fez all through 9th grade.

ps. Why does the nose keep on growing? What's the purpose of that? Not that I mind, I like big noses and the people who have them. I just wonder why it doesn't stop like the lips do.

ps 2. God I love that sentence "Personally, I wore a fez all through 9th grade."! You can use it for practically anything! "Does my butt look big in this?" - "I don't know. Personally, I wore a fez all through 9th grade." "Do you believe in God?" "Perhaps. Personally, I wore a fez all through 9th grade. " Did you buy milk?" "Sure and I also wore a fez all through 9th grade."

ps 3. You can even see the fez in this pic if you look closely. It's the black thing at the back of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comment, so happy to hear from you.